- Pay attention to the underground highways across the United States. This will matter to you soon. No, no reason to fear, but do prepare with some foreknowledge. It will be handy and entertaining at the very least.
- Question comforting “truths” from spiritualists. Challenge yourself.
- Learn cold therapy. (See Wim Hof, cold shower benefits)
- Remember that all thought, memory, habit, personality, and experience are consequences of a brain and body you’ll completely abandon someday. Put “yourself”, your “mission” and your “purpose” in their proper places in the grand scheme of things at all times.
- Don’t worry about accomplishing anything in this life. Try of course, but like any game, don’t worry too much about the consequences of success or failure. Progress of any real significance isn’t made in a single lifetime.
- Laugh. For goodness sakes, please, just laugh quite a bit more than you have been. If you aren’t laughing, you’re missing something incredibly important and crucial to your getting better and the world getting better. Evolution and salvation will come only with this tool firmly under your belt. Laugh without bitterness, freely and with tremendous relief. Because everything is okay, and it always has been, and it’s quite funny that you ever worried, isn’t it?
- You can either fight, or you can construct. We recommend construction. Specifically: do not fight fear. Rather, build courage. Encourage. Spread courage. Inspire it. Celebrate it. Revel in it, eyes wide open staring into the abyss, laughing at the thrill of every facet of danger and adventure this life has brought.
There’s more but most of the rest was directed at me personally. Feel free to share this with anyone you like anywhere you like if you feel so inspired.
Did you enjoy this article? Share it using the buttons below, or leave a comment!